Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best Day EVER

Today I think I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my whole life. Whatever complexities come afterwards, this day is perfect. We heard back from T.’s social worker, who had an opportunity to tell him about our interest in him. She said this: “He really liked you guys. He remembered you both and is very interested in having you host him. He got a huge smile on his face when I told him that you were interested in spending more time with him. He tends to be more on the serious side, seeing his mega-watt grin was a real treat!”

So huge. And so so easy – so natural in its own weird way. We have so many decisions to navigate now – and so many awkward getting-to-know-you moments! But OH MY GOD I’m so happy.

I can't say anymore - I have no urge to analyze or stories to weave. Just waiting for the next step down this road.

No comments:

 
Site Meter